Biodegradable and non-flammable, our product is a perfect alternative to hazardous biocides in the oil & gas industry.
Our product can be used for decontamination in water treatment eliminating the spread of waterborne bacteria.
As a Biocide, our product is an Organic product that keeps crops healthy, preserving nutrients and promoting root growth while killing all harmful pathogens, fungus, molds, mildews and pests (i.e. can kill all types of mites, thrips, aphids, fungus gnats, flies, slugs, mosquitoes, ants, fleas and spiders.) Oxidizing pests on contact, our product does not allow any bacteria to become immune or turn into a super bug. Our product kills powdery mildew/mold without any chemical residue. No rinsing necessary.
100x stronger than bleach, our product, with no harsh fumes or harmful residuals will ensure you have the tool making your operation as germ and disease free as possible.
Our product allows for quick/effective cleaning in buildings, commercial spaces, restaurants, entertainment/hospitality industry, rentals, hotels, cruise ships and airlines.
Our product is an EPA approved disinfectant that can be used in hospitals, clinics and nursing homes.
Our product is a highly effective disinfectant that kills pathogens, bacteria, mold, mildew and pests. Known to make your skin feel better, our product has cured wounds and some types of skin conditions.
Use our product in schools and daycares for a nontoxic disinfectant that is gentle and safe to use around kids.
Our product is used as a multi-surface, multi-purpose, deep-cleaner and fragrance free deodorizer.
Sign up for EcoWell Solutions newsletters :